There’s a lot of things Live Arts would love to have in our arsenal of supplies and tools. We’ll keep this list updated periodically.
Things we need:
- A small, portable shop-vac, the canister kind that sometimes has a backpack.
- Shop tools in excellent condition.
- Vintage clothing – in great condition, or at least repairable.
- Jewelry of all kinds.
- Shoes, especially men's dress shoes. And boots! Old riding boots? Love 'em.
- A Live Arts van! Wouldn’t that be the coolest? Help us haul our stuff around… with a killer logo on the side… ah dreams.
- We're still thinking about this, so check back from time to time.
Thinks we can't accept:
- Paint. Of any kind. Just can't use it.
- Solvents or chemicals. Scary.
- Contemporary street clothes. We've got more than we could ever need.
- Computer equipment.
- Refrigeration equipment. Yeah, we're not sure why you'd want to donate that to us anyway.
- Non-functioning tools. Unless, of course, we need to make rayguns. Then we might want your broken drills. But only then.
- Anything we don't have space to store. We don't have a whole lot of extra room around here, so big items, as awesome as they may be, we might not be able to take.
If you have any of the items below and would like to donate them to Live Arts, contact Jeremiah at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!